Friday, September 2, 2011

Bo0Ks = KNoWLeDGe...

Assalamualaikum...

In the mood of hari raya,
I feel kind da boring when i didnt know what to do...
so i borrow a book from my big brother titled

"Muhammad: Man and Prophet"

the truth is
I not a person who spent much time on reading books
but the time makes me so...
In the past, actually I really enjoy reading books before
time constraint limited me to continue reading when
I started entering my 3rd years in university.

Let me summarize some parts of my readings ya,
I just started to read the book.
As I go through it (about 30 out of 800 pages),
I feel that there are so many things that
I still do not know about Muhammad's history.
The basic part which I learned before in school is still the same
but the details about it is something new,
something that makes me eager to finish reading it.
The writer bring me into a journey of our prophet's lifetime and
somehow it teach me something valuable that I wish I would have known it for a long time.

I hope I will be able to finish reading the book
because next week I will starting working again on Monday...
So, I have to push myself reading at night or weekend I guess :)

emmm...I have something to share with all of you
An e-book which I kept it for a long time...
today I will share one of them
It is about "Revolution"
by Harun Yahya

http://www.mediafire.com/?gwccn65o4o7y5ja

hope this e-book will help us to know Allah better...InshaAllah

I LOVE ALLAH

No comments:

Post a Comment