Saturday, September 25, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Me

iphone 4 is da smartest phone i ever see..
in da phone there are lost of stuff such as books and periodicals,
movies, music, and games,
and for general web and e-mail access...


I want an iPhone 4 bcoz this
is suit phone with my daily life...
The are many applications that help
to start my day until i wake again in da next morning...
I also like iPhone bcoz it
primarily controlled by a user's fingertips
on the multi-touch display,
which is sensitive to fingertip contact...
Besides, da phone is also smart n good in design...

With DIGI
i will experience more excitement
bcoz DIGI's give lots of benefit to their customers..
Da rate call n sms is cheap
and I could call anyone without worry about my prepaid..

I hope I will get an iPhone 4 soon.....V(0.o)v



2 comments: